Ootd feelin cute as fuck
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
Giving the ground-mist a shimmer, little cups of light, illuminating the forest floor in the hours between sundown and moonrise…
Looking for horny woman? Visit one of the best online dating website on the WEB. The amateur gay sex porn photo above uploaded by one of our kinky members. You can check her profile right now - Trinity
PS, reblogging a photo and saying it was uploaded by one of your site members is even fucking weirder.
"amateur gay sex porn" im cracking up
Ootd feelin cute as fuck
Happy Birthday, ADA! July 26, 2013 marks the 23rd anniversary of the landmark civil rights legislation of the disability rights movement, the Americans with Disabilities Act. This video was made by the 2013 American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) summer interns to both celebrate the ADA and to reflect on how much work there still is to do.
Please reblog in solidarity with the disability rights movement!
Happy ADA Anniversary!
We’ve come to expect impossible, even improbable standards of beauty to populate our magazines and our television shows. It’s another thing entirely to find they’ve invaded our workplace.
Every time I read these I wonder how they define attractive. Like for this to be scientific, what is the list of traits in the attractive group vs the ones that the unattractive group lacks? I want specifics. I’m not implying the researchers don’t have them but I’m not getting them from this one info graphic.
The height and BMI ones are pretty specific though.
I guess I ask these things because attractiveness can be so relative. I mean yes there are some people that pretty much everyone agrees are gorgeous. But how does this affect people who are, say, reasonably good looking but not those folks in the room everyone agrees look like a Greek statue? With the attractive students who get better grades, do things like having the money to be well dressed and wearing nice makeup every day help? What other factors are at play here?
thepurpleglass asks the important questions
Best post on tumblr
i had to reblog this
i just kinda laugh because the 101 dalmatians “real life” photo is actually the movie.
Day 19: Palestinian death toll passes 1,000 | July 26, 2014
Thousands of Gaza residents who fled the violence streamed back to devastated border areas during Saturday’s 12-hour humanitarian truce to find large-scale destruction: fighting pulverized scores of homes, wreckage blocked roads and power cables dangled in the streets. In northern Beit Hanoun, even the hospital was badly damaged by shelling. Across Gaza, more than 130 bodies were pulled from the rubble on Saturday, officials said. In southern Gaza, 20 members of an extended family were killed before the start of the lull when a tank shell hit a building where they had sought refuge. (Sources: 1, 2, 3)
Pictures from Beit Hanoun & Shejaiyah during a pause in the bombing by Israeli forces:
1. A general view of destruction in the Shejaia neighbourhood. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
2. Palestinians carry belongings they find at their destroyed houses in Beit Hanoun. (Sergey Ponomarev for The New York Times)
3. A Palestinian man looks staggered after seeing his home destroyed, while visiting the area during a 12-hour cease-fire in Shejaiyah neighbourhood. (Khalil Hamra/AP)
4. Palestinians inspect the damage of their destroyed houses in Shejaiyah neighbourhood. (Khalil Hamra/AP)
5. Palestinians recover the body of a man killed when his home was hit the previous night by Israeli fire in the northern district of Beit Hanoun. (Marco Longari/AFP/Getty Images)
6. A mare and her foal walk along the debris of destroyed buildings in the northern district of Beit Hanoun. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
7. Palestinians survey the damage in Beit Hanoun. (Marco Longari/AFP/Getty Images)
8. Children wait for their parents, who collect belongings from their destroyed houses in Beit Hanoun. (Sergey Ponomarev for The New York Times)
9. A general view of destroyed buildings after Israeli attacks in a part of the Shuja’iyya neighbourhood. (Oliver Weiken/EPA)
10. Palestinian women react amid the destruction in the northern district of Beit Hanoun. (Marco Longari/AFP/Getty Images)